Welcome to #FitFriday!
Are you perhaps planning to escape the town this weekend and leave your beloved gym behind? You’ve worked hard this week sister, you deserve to get away!
But what if…. tomorrow comes and you feel something’s odd, and then you realize that… you miss working out??? It’s true, happened to me zillion times, no matter where I go 🙂
No need to get off the track sister when you’re on the road, because here’s a short and powerful full body shaping workout that you can do almost ANYWHERE. All you need is a small amount of space to be able to extend yourself into a plank. So don’t try an elevator or a plane, but any other place will do 🙂
Let’s shape up!
1. KNEE TO ELBOW
- Place yourself in a push up position with your hands under your shoulders, toes on the ground and your body in a plank position.
- Keeping your body as a plank, contract your abdominal muscles to bring the right knee to the right elbow.
- This movement should be controlled with the left leg remaining straight.
- Return the right leg to the starting position.
- Do the same, bringing the left knee to the left elbow.
2. PLANK WITH LEG RAISE
- Get in a high plank position
- From there, kick your right foot up, slightly above the hip level, keeping the leg straight
- Lower it back down and repeat for the recommended number of times
- Make sure that you are pushing with your glutes.
- Do the same with left leg.
- Start with a standing position and make a small jump
- Take your hands all the way down to the ground
- Extend yourself into a high plank
- Jump all the way back to your hands
- Make a small jump back up
These exercises will work your core, arms and legs like crazy, you’ll get all sweaty in no time and as a result you’ll feel like you’ve done hours in the gym after just a few sets.
Want more power moves to shape your rocking hot body and feel endless energy? Stop suffering from long, boring workouts and get on with the program sister! Get this FREE 3 Day Shape Up plan now www.sexyfit.com/shapeup