How was your Thanksgiving dinner? I spent my day surrounded with wonderful kind, caring friends. Some old friends, some new friends and it was a lot of fun.
If you want to get a quick workout in, burn off the extra piece of pie or all the cookies your grandma kept feeding you yesterday, you are in for a treat sister.
I put together this quick, 15 minute workout you can do anywhere so you instantly feel better.
Here is what to do to repeat exercises 1-3 in a circuit. You will repeat each exercise 15 times for the total of 3 circuits. It should take you no more than 14 minutes for the full workout.
I also want to emphasize one thing – stay massively hydrated this weekend!!! It’s easy to get lost in shopping, family time and abandon our water bottle. Avoid the bloat and stay hydrated sister.
DOUBLE ARM ROW
- Have a dumbbell in each hand, bend your knees slightly and bend forward slightly making sure your back remains straight at all times.
- While keep the rest of the body still, lift the dumbbells so that your elbows remain close to your side.
- With the weight at your side, contract the back muscles and hold for a second.
- Lower the dumbbells back to the starting position slowly and in a controlled manner.
- Repeat the process a number of times.
- Start with a standing position and make a small jump
- Take your hands all the way down to the ground
- Extend yourself into a high plank
- Jump all the way back to your hands
- Make a small jump back up
- Start in a lunge position so that one foot is in front of the other.
- Lower your hips so the front thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Use your leg muscles to jump up from the squat into the air and while in the air switch legs so the leg that was behind is now in front.
- Land back in the starting squat position only this time the leg that was behind is now in front.
- Repeat these steps for the recommended number of repetitions.
How did you like these exercises, sister? Do you feel the burn?
That’s not all. If you want more powerful workouts, I want to offer you a MEGA discount on my best-selling Sexyfit 21 Day Total Body Makeover Program.
CLICK HERE to get $76.00 dollars OFF regular price! For the next 48 hours, the cost of the program is $21.00 dollars! That is less than a dollar a day to look and feel your best in time for New Years!
Whether you want to feel Sexy Through Holidays for all the holiday pics or look stunning in you New Year’s dress… or perhaps you want to think ahead and start 2017 New Year’s Resolution on a good note with a perfect program to follow, this is the right one, sister.
Get the Makeover here: www.sexyfit.com/makeover (code HOLIDAYS)
Sexyfit Private Community on Facebook. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and become a part of Sexyfit Group today. Join in HERE!