Hey sexy, are you a fan of Mexican food? Me too! Last week I promised to share the ultimate recipe for chicken tacos with you. In celebration of all the foods we love, life in general and of course tacos, here is a delicious recipe you will love.
I was looking for a perfect combination of a regular healthy, nutritious meal and delicious comfort food. Therefore I created a macro friendly, high-protein, low-fat version of tacos that will literally change you life.
You can buy tortillas or make your own, but the real trick is to use the right sauce to get THE flavor you want. Here’s how Sexyfit gals do chicken tacos!
Recipe for Chicken Tacos
- Chicken 3 oz
- Tortillas 3 (I use La Tortilla organic yellow corn tortillas)
- Purple cabbage ½ cup
- Sun dried tomato guacamole 1 serving (sauces and dressings section)
- Pico de Gallo 1 serving (sauces and dressings section)
- Cilantro dressing (sauces and dressings section)
How to make it:
- Heat up tortillas on a nonstick skillet on medium heat for 1 min on each side
- Slice cabbage
- Add chicken, pico de gallo and cabbage on top of the tortilla, then add avocado cilantro dressing
- Serve with guacamole
Calories per serving (3 tacos) 283
A perfect meal, isn’t it sister? If you serve the tacos warm rather than eating them on the go, you’ll add the feeling of coziness to your meal and you’ll be satisfied for the rest of the day. Off course, is you still prefer to dine out at a Mexican restaurant GO FOR IT! My coaching is as always – eat WHATEVER YOU LOVE and whatever fits your macros, sister! Enjoy it!
Want more treats like this one? This is just a sneak peak recipe from the 7 Day Blueprint.
7 Day Blueprint features 40+ delicious, chef created, EASY recipes, so you never have to waste time in the kitchen again! It’s a tailored to you nutrition formula to fire up your metabolism, shed fat without starving and lose up to 7 pounds in 7 days or less. Get it at www.sexyfit.com/7dayblueprint