Did someone say BROWNIES!
Oh yes, YES I did.
Brownies (noun) – sinfully delicious pieces of yummy goodness that melt in your mouth and leave your house smelling like chocolate heaven. Usually accompanied with load of guilt and wondering “WHY” you couldn’t just have ONE piece…
NOT anymore sister. Sexyfit is defining brownies.
No more guilt. No more drowning in your own sorrows … even if you ate half the pan.
Emotional eating happens – I get it.
“That time of the month” cravings happen – I get it.
Kids birthday parties happen – I get that too.
I want to share this delicious, guilt free recipe with you that is going to come in handy when those times happen.
I get it. I am a woman too and brownies are life.
Let’s get cookin’:
3 tbsp Coconut oil
1/2 c. coconut sugar
8 oz. chocolate chips (we like Guittard – best ingredients)
2 eggs, room temperature
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tbsp cornstarch
¼ tsp salt
How to make it:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a 9×9 inch square pan with foil then lightly spray, set aside.
- In a small saucepan set over low heat, melt the oil, then add the sugar. Once the sugar is dissolved, add the chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat beat and whisk for two minutes. Add the eggs and the vanilla extract.
- Add salt, cocoa powder and cornstarch into the saucepan. Stir together, then beat the batter vigorously for 1-2 minutes. Hand mixer works best.
- Pour the batter into the pan lined with foil and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the brownies are set in the center.
- Let the brownies cool before cutting
Calories per serving 127
Macros per serving:
What do you think sister? Easy, peasy right?
Want more of these crazily delicious and healthy desserts? You’ll find them in the 7 Day Blueprint.
7 Day Blueprint is a complete meal plan, dining out guide and audio course that will help you lose up to 7 pounds of stubborn belly fat, uncover sexy lean muscle, and finally feel confident in your skin… all in 7 days or less. Jumpstart your new lifestyle! Get it at www.sexyfit.com/7dayblueprint