I’m thrilled to have a guest today who is a bit different than most of our experts. Kelsey Humphreys is a media entrepreneur, a motivational journalist, a regular conference speaker, the author of entrepreneurship bestseller “Go Solo”, as well as the host of The Pursuit video talk show and podcast.
Kelsey and I broke down the habits of successful people she interviewed such as Tony Robbins, Barbara Corcoran, Gary Vaynerchuk and other superstars. We also talked about what it takes for us to have the courage and strength to take the lead in our life, act fearlessly and become our best selves.
You’ll just love the honesty and vulnerability of this interview. Now let’s dive in!
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL LEARN:
- What is motivational journalism and how Kelsey started her talk-show
- Do you find or train courage and how to get there in baby steps
- How making decisions and courage work together to bring great changes to your life
- The importance of raising self-awareness in order to find your “thing” and build up confidence
- The best tools to discover your unique gifts and find common threads in your past successes
- Top 3 habits of successful leaders and how to access leader traits within yourself
- The #1 tip to embrace the grunt work of your journey whether it’s fitness, business or anything else
- How to exercise gratitude and how successful leaders can show us the way to it
- Kelsey’s top 3 confidence tips to rock out any performance you need to give
- How weight may not be a physical thing, and how to release it to skyrocket your whole life
Thank you for listening ladies! If you want to discuss any of the topics we covered in this podcast, don’t hesitate to reach out to our private Sexyfit group and share your thoughts. See you there!
Do you want to rock a sexy, confident body in time for the summer?
I have a perfect step by step, fail-proof plan for you.
Join us for the Sexyfit Summerbody Total Body Makeover Challenge. It’s a fail-proof, step-by-step system to help you lose up to 10 pounds safely and quickly. Ditch the muffin top, torch the cellulite so you can wear your favorite shorts and feel your best in and out of clothes in 30 days or less.
Don’t miss your chance as the enrollment closes soon and we’re not reopening until the fall.
Join us now at http://sexyfit.com/challenge.
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS PODCAST:
Kelsey Humphrey’s websites:
Darren Hardy’s book Living Your Best Year Ever
7 day Blueprint: A 7- day jumpstart to help you lose up to 7 pounds and learn anything you need to know about living Sexyfit. Fire up your metabolism, shed fat without starving, yo-yo dieting, and taking weird weight loss pills. Get it HERE, its Free!
Sexyfit Community Discussion Board on Facebook. Surround yourself with people who believe in you! Become a part of Sexyfit Community Today. Join in HERE!