Hey sexy ladies, welcome back to the Sexyfit Podcast!
I’m so excited to bring you my special guest today. Her name is Liz DiAlto and to me, she is like a spirit soul sister whom I clicked with right away.
Liz is a speaker, writer, nutrition coach and the creator of Wild Soul Movement, as well as the
author of the book “Untame Yourself”. Wild Soul Movement is a sensual practice in self-discovery that comb
ines movement, mantra, and meditation. Her mission in life is to get women out oftheir heads and into their bodies to connect with their powerful energy and trust their intuition. Liz has written for and been featured in Marie Claire, New York Magazine, SELF, Shape, The Daily Love, The Huffington Post, US News and Health Report, Yahoo! News and many more.
In this episode we speak about womanhood and its challenges today, how Liz went from teaching working out to working in, and embarked on a journey towards subtle body, spiritual, emotional and mental health. We talk about connecting with our bodies, the benefits of meditation and mantras as daily practices for grounding oneself. We also speak about her book “Untame Yourself”, which is out on November 17th and I am beyond excited about it! The book shows us how to believe that we are enough and cultivate feminine energy within us. It gives practical advice for liste
ning to and trusting
your body, but also for setting boundaries, courageous communication and putting yourself first. In one word
, this book is a MUST for all you ladies out there.
You’ll enjoy this episode because you’ll realize it doesn’t take much to practice a deeper connection with yourself. Your phone can help you! I absolutely LOVE the tip for using phone alarm to help you get into the habit of repeating your mantra daily.
I’ll leave you now to listen to the interview with the success quote from Liz DiAlto:
Never ask permission to express your soul’s desires.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU’LL LEARN:
- The difference between working out vs. working in
- The importance of connecting with our bodies and our intuition
- What Wild Soul Movement is and how it works
- The difference between masculine and feminine energy
- How to connect with our feminine energy with ease, pleasure and fun
- What we can do to reduce the level of stress
- How to use mantras to re-program ourselves
- The benefits of meditation
- How just a few minutes of daily routine is enough to keep us grounded
- Practical tips for instilling the habit of daily routines
TOP 3 CONFIDENCE TIPS FROM LIZ DIALTO:
1) Breast massage
2) Wild Soul Movement
3) Cultivating pleasure through orgasms
In this interview we talked about finding our spirit as women, we talked about masculine versus feminine, and we gave some common sense spirituality advice that I know you’re going to love! We spoke about the causes of burn out and how you can overcome chronic stress. We also covered how to overcome fear, doubt and worry associated with our body and our overall goals in life. I’m sure you loved what Liz had to say, so check out all the links below, and make sure to read her book!
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS PODCAST:
Liz DiAlto’s book Untame Yourself: Reconnect to the Lost Art, Power and Freedom of Being a Woman – Free download from 17th to 19th November!
Liz DiAlto’s Facebook
Liz DiAlto’s Instagram
Liz DiAlto’s Twitter
Breast Massage Youtube clip
Meditation timer&tracking app – Equianimity
1) 7 day Blueprint: A 7- day jumpstart to help you lose up to 7 pounds and learn anything you need to know about living Sexyfit. Fire up your metabolism, shed fat without starving, yo-yo dieting, and taking weird weight loss pills. Get it HERE, its Free
2) Enter a chance to win a 21 Day Sexyfit Makeover Fitness Program. Best of Sexyfit Method and helped women lose over 6500 pounds to date. ENTER contest HERE.
It took me a year to put this together. My 21 Day Sexyfit Total Body Makeover program is launching next month. It’s a printable, mobile program that you can do at home or at the gym that is designed to sculpt an amazing physique the Sexyfit way for any event, birthday party, vacation etc. Remember to enter your name at sexyfit.com/makeover
3) You know how sometimes you are stuck in “boys club” when it’s time for a girl talk about health and fitness? We got you girl! Sexyfit #StrongTogether Discussion Board is OPEN: Sexyfit StrongTogether Discussion board.